Lens adaptability and performance is becoming more important for sunglass wearers, as there are more and more options becoming available on the market today. Lenses that change from completely clear indoors to sunglass dark outdoors, fixed tint sunglass lenses, gradient tints and polarised lenses that reduce glare. Younger Optics recently launched NuPolar Infinite Grey, which offers sunglass wearers the best of both worlds, a lens that is polarized and photochromic at the same time. The polarization filter reduces unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as wet roads or water surfaces and the photochromic properties allow the lens to lighten and darken to suit the light conditions, while also providing 100% UV protection.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Effectively block blinding glare in any weather
- Intelligently and quickly adapt (darken or fade) depending on the available light
- Improve clarity of vision and depth perception
- Eliminate necessity of changing glasses every time the light conditions change
- Aesthetically attractive range of grey colours in the same lens
In the table below, you can see the comparison between the products offered by Younger Optics and how NuPolar Infinite Grey covers most areas, with the exception of being completely clear indoors.
Click here to find an optometrist that supplies NuPolar Infinite Grey lenses.