NuPolar Gradient is available in three gradient tints, all of which have 99% polarizing efficiency.
Gradient lenses are coveted by the fashion-conscious. To create the on-trend look, the lenses are dark at the top and gradually fade to light at the bottom.
Prescription lens wearers need never to compromise on fashion and sophistication again; they can now get the gradient look they want with the polarization they need.
In addition to gradient tint, NuPolar is also available in solid, mirror and photochromic styles.
LOOK GOOD SEE MORE with NuPolar Gradient.
BROWN / BROWN
BROWN / GREY
GREY / GREY
Did you know not all lens colours are created equal?
There is more to choosing a lens colour than personal preference and frame selection.
Learn more about the suitability of NuPolar for various popular outdoor activities.
Normal sunglasses block brightness whereas NuPolar polarized lenses block brightness and blinding glare.
NuPolar Gradient is suited to people that:
- Desire an on-trend look to match fashion frames
- Want to better see the car dashboard though the lighter lens bottom
- Want to more easily read menus or books outdoors through the lighter lens bottom
- Are often outdoors for work, pleasure or sport
- Spend time on or around water
- Frequently drive
- Need to block blinding and dangerous glare
- Want to reduce eye fatigue and strain from bright light
- Want 100% UV blockage
- Want to see better in both bright light and shade
- More vibrant, brilliant and comfortable vision
- Enhance contrast and depth perception for exceptional vision in bright to shady conditions
- Block bright sunlight and dangerous blinding glare, unlike regular tinted lenses
- Increase visibility and safety on roads
- See below the surface during water-based activities
- Maximum eye protection with 100% UV blockage and glare reduction
- Long lasting quality and durability
- Fit virtually any frame
Why Eyecare Professionals Recommend NuPolar
Far reaching reputation and consistent quality has positioned the NuPolar range as the polarized lens of choice for eyecare professionals globally.
Gradient tint built into the encapsulated polarizing filter
- No tinting required and consistent matching
- No fading over time
- Faster laboratory turn-around
Durability & quality for patient satisfaction
- Long lasting durability
- Colour stability
- Heat stability
- Excellent film adhesion
Wide range to meet wearer needs
- Large range of colours and styles
- Wide range of materials
- Thinnest polarized lenses on the market
Versatility for ease of recommendation
- Freedom of frame choice
- Perfect for digital surfacing
- Extensive range
- Local assistance
8 in 10 eyecare professionals are likely to recommend NuPolar¹
Materials & Designs
- 1.59 polycarbonate
- Single vision
- Suitable for freeform digital progressive processing