NuPolar Solid is available in the most important lens colours to fit every need while never sacrificing polarized performance.
NuPolar solid tint is the most popular style whereby the lens tint is the same darkness over the entire lens.
Available in five colours and a wide range of materials, every visual, lifestyle, prescription or frame need is catered for.
In addition to solid tint, NuPolar is also available in gradient, mirror and photochromic styles.
As the world’s #1 polarized prescription lens, wearers have never seen better.
Did you know not all lens colours are created equal?
There is more to choosing a lens colour than personal preference and frame selection.
Learn more about the suitability of NuPolar for various popular outdoor activities.
Normal sunglasses block brightness whereas NuPolar polarized lenses block brightness and blinding glare.
NuPolar solid is suited to people that:
- Are often outdoors for work, pleasure or sport
- Spend time on or around water or snow
- Frequently drive
- Want a very dark sun lens and a choice of lens colours
- Need to block blinding and dangerous glare
- Want to reduce eye fatigue and strain from bright light
- Are sensitive to light
- Want 100% UV blockage
- Want to see better in both bright light and shade
- More vibrant, brilliant and comfortable vision
- Enhance contrast and depth perception for exceptional vision in bright to shady conditions
- Block bright sunlight and dangerous blinding glare, unlike regular tinted lenses
- Increase visibility and safety on roads
- See below the surface during water-based activities
- Maximum eye protection with 100% UV blockage and glare reduction
- Long lasting quality and durability
- Fit virtually any frame
Why Eyecare Professionals Recommend NuPolar
Far reaching reputation and consistent quality has positioned the NuPolar range as the polarized lens of choice for eyecare professionals globally.
Durability & quality for patient satisfaction
- Long lasting durability
- Colour stability
- Heat stability
- Excellent film adhesion
Wide range to meet wearer needs
- Large range of colours and styles
- Wide range of materials
- Thinnest polarized lenses on the market
Versatility for ease of recommendation
- Freedom of frame choice
- Perfect for digital surfacing
- Extensive range
- Local assistance
8 in 10 eyecare professionals are likely to recommend NuPolar¹
Materials & Designs
NuPolar Solid is available in a wide range of lens materials and designs ensuring a solution can be found for each wearer’s visual need, colour preference, frame and lifestyle.
- 1.50 Hard Resin
- 1.53 Trilogy Trivex
- 1.59 Polycarbonate
- 1.60 High Index
- 1.67 High Index
- Single vision
- Single vision large diameter
- Bifocal FT28
- Bifocal FT35
- Trifocal 7×28
- Progressive wrap
- Suitable for freeform digital progressive processing