NuPolar Mirror is available in three mirror finishes, all of which have 99% polarizing efficiency.
NuPolar Mirror feature a reflective mirror finish that allows wearers to up their style game with a choice of a Silver, Blue or Gold mirror look.
The mirror finish also provides added glare protection plus NuPolar’s high efficiency polarization.
In addition to mirror finish, NuPolar is also available in solid, gradient, and photochromic styles.
REFLECT YOUR OWN STYLE with NuPolar Mirror.
Did you know not all lens colours are created equal?
There is more to choosing a lens colour than personal preference and frame selection.
Learn more about the suitability of NuPolar for various popular outdoor activities.
Normal sunglasses block brightness whereas NuPolar polarized lenses block brightness and blinding glare.
NuPolar Mirror is suited to people that:
- Desire a bold eyewear look
- Want additional glare reduction plus polarization protection
- Spend prolonged time outdoors in bright light
- Want to reduce eye strain and fatigue
- Want a durable lens
- Are often outdoors for work, pleasure or sport
- Spend time on or around water
- Frequently drive
- Need to block blinding and dangerous glare
- Want 100% UV blockage
- Want to see better in both bright light and shade
- More vibrant, brilliant and comfortable vision
- Enhance contrast and depth perception for exceptional vision in bright to shady conditions
- Block bright sunlight and dangerous blinding glare, unlike regular tinted lenses
- Increase visibility and safety on roads
- See below the surface during water-based activities
- Maximum eye protection with 100% UV blockage and glare reduction
- Long lasting quality and durability
- Fit virtually any frame
Why Eyecare Professionals Recommend NuPolar
Far reaching reputation and consistent quality has positioned the NuPolar range as the polarized lens of choice for eyecare professionals globally.
Durability & quality for patient satisfaction
- Long lasting durability
- Colour stability
- Heat stability
- Excellent film adhesion
Wide range to meet wearer needs
- Large range of colours and styles
- Wide range of materials
- Thinnest polarized lenses on the market
Versatility for ease of recommendation
- Freedom of frame choice
- Perfect for digital surfacing
- Extensive range
- Local assistance
8 in 10 eyecare professionals are likely to recommend NuPolar¹
Materials & Designs
- 1.50 hard resin
- Single vision
- Suitable for freeform digital progressive processing