Learn more about the suitability of Transitions Drivewear for various activities.
Olive – Lightest Colour
Lens lightens to 63% tint.
Copper – Variable Colour
Lens darkens up to 75% tint.
Dark Brown – Darkest Colour
Lens darkens to 90% tint.
Transitions Drivewear Sunglasses
Transitions Drivewear lenses are available in prescription and plano (no prescription) from optometrists.
If you don’t need prescription lenses, we have readymade sunglasses – eight styles, each with a choice of two frame colours.
Transitions Drivewear is suited to people that:
- Want the best possible visual acuity for daytime activities
- Spend a lot of time outdoors in all seasons and conditions
- Spend significant time driving for day-to-day activities or road trips
- Want to be safer when on or near the road
- Appreciate the combined benefits of polarization and photochromics
- Spend time on or around water
- Need to block blinding and dangerous glare
- Want to reduce eye fatigue and strain from bright light
- Want 100% UV blockage
- Want to see better in both bright light and shade
- Ultimate daytime vision from dawn until sunset
- Block bright sunlight and dangerous blinding glare, unlike regular tinted lenses
- Increase visibility and safety on roads
- Lens changes to three different colours to suit conditions for greater vibrancy, colour contrast and sharper vision
- Enhance contrast and depth perception for exceptional vision in bright to shady conditions
- See below the surface during water-based activities
- Maximum eye protection with 100% UV blockage and glare reduction
- Long lasting quality and durability
- Fit virtually any frame
Materials & Designs
- 1.50 Hard Resin
- 1.53 Trilogy Trivex
- 1.59 Polycarbonate
- Single vision
- Suitable for freeform digital progressive processing